2012年2月26日星期日

Remodeling With Pine Furniture

A few years ago I was asked to design the interior of a farmhouse in rural Somerset. I must admit I am not and never have been at home on a farm. I live in the fashionable part of Chelsea in London. Most of my clients live China dropship within two miles of me,so consultations are a simple nip down the road. Rural Somerset on a cheese farm seemed another world,still I did like cheese.What did I need for my new adventure, I did Syma s107 upgrade not want to leave the simple things behind, as I could not pop back for them, the only place for buying things might be the village store,that I presume would have a bell on the door that would clang when I went in. I do not think I would be able to buy drawing paper there,maybe, thick sliced ham, a tomato, and a flask of rough cider.Having packed my drawing equipment ,and my wellingtons, I set off into the unknown to face rural Somerset and all it had to offer.As I stepped into the kitchen, I could instantly see that drastic work was needed, money would have to be spent, if the farmhouse was going to be taken into this decade. I decided to keep to a rural theme and after my experience in the farmyard, cows were definitely not going to feature.I stepped out of the car straight into a 'present' left by the cows. This seemed to coincide with the cows mooing, which angry bird sounded a lot like laughter.As the focal point was the kitchen, I decided it needed a huge farmhouse table, that could be used as a meeting place,as well as an eating place,pine furniture actually seemed to work really well, so the rooms with small doorways into them I filled with pine chest of drawers and small wardrobes.A dash of modern colors were added and straight away the farmhouse came to life. I was pleased with the outcome and the owners were ecstatic. On leaving I felt the cows eyes on me and I was please to step into my car and drive away.

没有评论:

发表评论